TWG

TWG

Monday 17 November 2014

JULIANA ETEILE WON THE AWARD!!!!!!!

Woooooow! She won! Juliana Eteile won! I can’t scream enough! I am so excited! I know visitors to this blog wouldn’t understand, so let me tell you. A while back, on the 16th of September to be precise, I published a blog post titled 'The Broadcast Message' telling people to vote for Juliana Eteile as she was in need of votes in other to win in the MEGA AWARDS competition. Well, the results are out and beautiful Juliana won the awards for the BEST R AND B/ SOUL SINGLE CATEGORY with her song TOUCH A SOUL. I understand that so many people voted for her asides readers of this blog but the fact she won, makes me so excited. For as many of those who visited the link through this blog I really appreciate you and for the millions of others who got the information and voted, I am really happy that you took out time out of your busy schedule to help in building the success story of Juliana. May God reward you and increase you on your sides.

I celebrate you Juliana, because at The Winning Generation Blogspot WE CELEBRATE THE CREATIVE YOU! Your success journey has just started! You are going places! If you haven’t heard Juliana sing, you are missing! As in, you are seriously missing. Her creativity is excellence personified. As far as I am concerned, she is a celebrity manifesting per seconds. She has currently has two singles titled TOUCH A SOUL and DREAM AGAIN. Here is the link to listen and download the songs   http://www.reverbnation.com/julianaeteile?profile_tour=true&profile_view_source=complete_profile_continue&kick=362657
Tell me what you think about them, I am sure they would blow your mind.
Below are some of the pictures taken at the awards. I apologise for the outlook of the pictures, but you know na, half bread is better than puff puff #smile.

1 comment:

I really want to see your comments. Tell me what you think! There is nothing more important than receiving feedback and utilizing it. Thank you for reading