TWG

TWG

Monday 5 January 2015

ANOLIEFO OBINNA; the man even kings love to watch!

He is 'Bobby' in 'Tinsel', and 'Judge' in 'The Cut'. The second child of seven children. I am talking about the most sexy, friendly, jovial, down to earth, upcoming Nigerian actor of our time, ANOLIEFO ANTHONY OBINNA! Words can't describe how elated TWG is to have him on an interview. Don’t miss the train, the interview starts now!

TWG:What is the unique thing about your family?
Obinna: The unique thing about my family is that we are known for good things. Apart from the fact that the meaning of my surname ‘Anoliefo’ is ‘anywhere you go, people will talk good of you’, we are known to always be of help to the less priviledged. I cannot count how many people my father has placed on scholarship. I don’t want to go into that right now but I just want to assure you that my family is special and God has always been our back bone.

TWG: Why do you like acting?
Obinna:I love acting because it’s the only thing that gives me joy.

TWG: Do you want to specialize in acting?
Obinna: Not really though, my acting is inborn, it comes from within, so since I already have that I will love to try other fields like modeling, televison presenting and other things which are art inclinded.

TWG: That means you are up for any modeling and presenting job that comes your way?
Obinna:Yes ooooo, I am up for it! Anytime, anyday!

TWG: Can you marry an actress?
Obinna: Hmmmm, that is a difficult one but yes, if I find the qualities I want in a woman in her and if God directs me towards her and above all if I fall in love with her, I think marriage should be the next thing.

TWG: Seriously? What's your kind of woman?
Obinna: Hahahahaha. I knew you were going to ask that, but I am not going to answer you. It's best known to me.

TWG: I see you don’t want girls to be all over you?
Obinna: Hahaahhaha… Which guy doesn’t want that? But like I told you, it's best known to me. That is my little secret.

TWG: Who is your role model?
Obinna: My role model is no other than the delectable and saltry actress, GENEVIEVE NNAJI. I just love everything about that lady.

TWG: Hmmmm
Obinna: Yes oo, why the hmmm na?

TWG: Hahahahah, I am sure yo will meet her some day! How do you catch fun?
Obinna: I do so many things for fun ooo. I love gisting, hanging out with friends and above all, I love going to the gym.

TWG: Can you act nude in a movie?
Obinna: Hahahahahah, yes I can act nude in a movie. I know most people will be shocked by my answer, but the thing is I am a professional. I didn’t just go to school to study Theatre Arts because it was an available course, I studied it because it is my dream, and I want to make a living out of my career. I started acting professionally in 2008 before then, I have been acting since I was twelve . So you see, it is something that I have been doing, so if I am told to act nude in a movie, I would do it. I am an art practitioner and I am ready to break boundaries in the industry.

TWG: Do you believe in Nigeria?
Obinna: Yes ooo, if I do not believe in my country, what other country do you want me to believe in?

TWG: Hahahhahha. What is your take on people travelling out to seek for greener pastures?
Obinna: Very simple, everybody is different and we all have different visions and missions in life. So if anybody decides to go out of the country to seek greener pastures, good for them. For me, I am going to make it here in Nigeria.

TWG: How do you think piracy can be eradicated in Nollywood?
Obinna: Piracy can be eradicated in Nollywood if we can all come together and create awareness. Let people know that piracy is bad. Adverts should be continuously on tv, billboards and flyers should be distributed. We can also make use of the theatre which is one major way of creating awareness to the public. Plays should be staged pointing out this vice and how disastrous it can be.

TWG: What is your philosophy about life?
Obinna: My philosophy about life is actually a very simple one. To me, I see life like a play, it's not the length of the play that matters, it’s the performance that counts, in other words, we need to ask ourselves these questions; How well have we lived our lives from the day we began to differentiate between right and wrong to this point? Have we really achieved what we are here for?

TWG: In other words, your philosophy about life is living a life of Impact right?
Yes, exactly, that is my philosophy about life.

TWG: It's so nice having you on TWG BLOGSPOT! We hope to have you on some other time.
Obinna: Thank you, I look forward to it.

We have come to the end of today's interview, I hope you had a great time. Life is about passion. Be passionate about the God you serve and what you do. Give life your best and the best will definitely come to you! Thank you Obinna, TWG BLOGSPOT celebrates you!

1 comment:

  1. This is an enlightening read. I know you but I want to know you more now. Big shout out to you, my dear. God go definitely make you bigger.
    Iphy

    ReplyDelete

I really want to see your comments. Tell me what you think! There is nothing more important than receiving feedback and utilizing it. Thank you for reading