TWG

TWG

Tuesday 17 February 2015

EJIRO JOHN UNUATA; C.E.O MR WAFF GALLERY

Ejiro John Unuata the Urhobo, English and Hausa speaking man from Ughelli, Delta state is the C.E.O Mr Waff Gallery. In this exclusive interview with TWG Blogspot, he tells us about his rise to success and many more. 

TWG: Can I meet you?
Mr Waff: I am Mr Waff, CEO, Mr Waff Gallery.

TWG: Is that your real name or nickname?
Mr Waff: It is my stage name and company name.

TWG: Okay, so what is your real name?
Mr Waff: Ejiro John Unuata.

TWG: Tell me about your childhood.
Mr Waff: Wow, I had a very lovely time as a child because I am my dad’s favourite so I get all the care and attention from my parents and siblings and that made me feel special.

TWG: What is your most memorable experience?
Mr Waff: My most memorable experience was when I gained admission into the university and I was given the course I applied for which is Theatre Arts. I have always loved the arts and having to study theatre arts is just wow for me because I love creativity.

TWG: What is your definition of creativity?
Mr Waff: Simply put, creativity is the use of ones imagination to bring something original out of the usual.

TWG: Hmmm..What state are you from?
Mr Waff: I am from Delta State.

TWG: What is the most spectacular thing about people from Delta state?
Mr Waff: People from Delta state are funny and friendly. You can tell from the number of comedians the state has produced. We have the likes of Ali Baba (king of comedy) I go die,Gordons and so on. If you want to have a healthy and humorous lifestyle, you need to have them as friends. Trust me it pays.

TWG: Tell me about your company.
Mr Waff: Mr Waff Gallery is a home of arts and entertainment. We direct movies, musical videos, train actors, record artist’s songs, stage plays, produce art works lik sculptures, painting, aquariums etc. Like us on our Facebook page Mr Waff Gallery to know more.


TWG: Wow, that sounds like a whole lot of work! How do you get your funds and source for artiste?
Mr Waff: As for how we source for artiste; For films, we organize auditions and pick the best while for music, we organize music competitions tittled 'Rap Attack' or 'Rep Your Hood' every now and then. As a matter of fact, our next edition is coming to Abuja. You never know, it might just be in your area. The winners get a recording deal with us at our studio CITI MEDIA. As for funds, we use our hard earned money to make things happen because we believe in what we do. I will also like to use this opportunity to say our doors are open to sponsors who want to be part of what we are doing.

TWG: Where is Mr Waff Gallery located?
Mr Waff: 180, Dutse- Diwaki Road, Abuja. It is inside Citi building. Or call 08052083225.

TWG: What are your plans for the next five years?
Mr Waff: We intend to have our own radio and television station but for now we are in partnership with an upcoming radio and television station where we train people.

TWG: How do you cope with competitors?
Mr Waff: I just remain focused on what I do because I work with a master mind.

TWG: How were you able to establish the company considering the harsh economic realities in the country? Tell me your story.
Mr Waff: I had the vision of the company way back in my university days, I started writing all I wanted to do in my diary not considering the fact that at that time I didn’t have money to make it happen. I just believed that all I needed to do was to write it down, for the money to execute it will surely come. It takes faith and prayers. For me, success and failure is in the heart if you believe you can, then you can. So there are no limitations with me. I remember those days in Uniabuja, I started making awards for various departments and before I could say jack, I was known as the award maker in school.

TWG: How old is your company and what is the selling point of the company?
Mr Waff: Officially, it is two years old and unofficially, it is five years old. The selling point is our fast rising profile. We are working on something big underground with my friend in the Uk, Mr Kast. We are keeping our fingers crossed, I will let the cat out of the bag in due time.

TWG: Thank you for your time. God bless you.
Mr Waff:God bless you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to see your comments. Tell me what you think! There is nothing more important than receiving feedback and utilizing it. Thank you for reading