TWG

TWG

Wednesday 22 April 2015

A WORLD OF FEAR


I have every reason to fear,
This I tell myself everyday,
Who wouldn’t fear,
When negativity is the order of the day.

But the more I feared,

The more worried I became,
The more frustrated I became,
And the more depressed I became,

Then I realized,
Fear limits,
Fear restricts,
Fear mystifies,
Fear blinds.

Fear is a virus,
It begins as a thought,
Then it affects my emotions,
Till I inflict others with the disease.

Fear is a bondage,
That bonds my mind,
That blocks my eyes to faith,
And creates a brink future image.

Fear is a ruler,
It is so cruel,
That its subjects,
Live in constant torment,
And everlasting despair.

Fear is a spirit,
That belittles our faith,
And capitalizes on our doubt,
Rendering us incapacitated,
With no means of escape.

Stay away from fear,
Be courageous,
Courage is not the absence of fear,
But action in the presence of fear.

TAKE THAT ACTION, BE BOLD! #TWG HUB

7 comments:

  1. What about fear of the unknown? I think that's the worst kinda fear. And still no straight way to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fear kills vibes... I am a living testimony.. was scared when I actually wanted to start my business.. was scared to resign from my previous job... but when I summon d courage and moved on.. I have not for once regret my action... Fear brings about Pessimist thoughts. And it kills dreams.. Esther thanks for dis write up... Damilare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will talk about how to deal with it in my next post...Damilare, I celebrate your courage...greater testimonies I pray...amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. "COURAGE is not the absence of fear, but also the Mastery of it."

    really amazing composition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lool... cool blog, tot i would pop in.. u were ryt dou?.. courage is not absence of fear but action in it..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Victor...Thanks Wole. ...hope to see more of you!

    ReplyDelete

I really want to see your comments. Tell me what you think! There is nothing more important than receiving feedback and utilizing it. Thank you for reading