TWG

TWG

Wednesday 8 April 2015

THE NIGERIA I SEE



The Nigeria I see,
Should also be what you see,
Model: Damilola Thorpe
Alas, we see differently,
And act differently.

The Nigeria I see,
Is what some elders have seen,
Yet they weep,
Because the vision is asleep.

I have a belief,
That there will be an everlasting relief,
Regardless of people's belief,
I hold on to my belief.

I see a united Nigeria,
United in peace, love and no malaria,
I see a prosperous country,
Defined by integrity, honesty and hard work.

See with the eye of your mind,
Speak life into your country,
Live with patriotism in mind,
And be proud of your country.

Men fought and became fallen heroes,
Forget not the labours of heroes past,
It's your time, rise and act like heroes,
Bad leadership we must go past.

A united and prosperous Nigeria is what I see,
United and prosperous is what you should see,
Let's make it happen,
Yes, let's make it happen.
Regardless of your tribe, we remain one NIGERIA
Together, WE CAN!

#ILOVENIGERIA #IREPNIGERIA #ILOVEYOUREGARDLESSOFYOURTRIBE #THISISOURHOME #IAMBAMILOSHIN ESTHER #ANDISAY..... #GODBLESSNIGERIA!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to see your comments. Tell me what you think! There is nothing more important than receiving feedback and utilizing it. Thank you for reading