TWG

TWG

Monday 28 December 2015

THE DESIRED FUTURE

As I looked at this picture,  I remembered when I was a lot younger, those times when the wings of puberty were just growing. I was far from beautiful as in, I was not just in the category of girls you will call beautiful.  I was very short, with pimples decorating my face like stones on sand. I remember that people only said I was pretty to console me. I was really far from beautiful, my lips were bigger than my face and i just didn't seem to get things right. 


But look at me now, I have practically transformed into a beautiful lady with a glowing skin that reminds people of class! My big lips has finally taken shape and everything about me is now in order.  The larva is now a butterfly and a beautiful one at that! 

The point I am trying to make is this, every good thing takes time. The fact that you are where you are now does not mean you will remain there. The difference between 'HERE' and 'THERE' is the letter 'T' and 'T' means time. You are here now but be rest assured that you will get there! It's just a matter of time.



The fact that you are having a hard time or a bad start now does not mean that you will yet not rise. This phase of your life will pass. Enjoy this stretching period because when the process is complete, it induces in you the capacity to soar high like the eagles. Don't let how the current looks prevent you from moving ahead or giving your best.

There is greatness within you, don't be discouraged, this current situation is just a comma Iin your life, it is not a full stop. Don't let the situations around you get inside of you. Keep believing, keep working smart, the end will be better than the beginning. 2016 is full of opportunities, don't let year 2015 park you into a cold corner. Come out into the limelight, let the spotlight be on you. I welcome you to year 2016! It will indeed be a year of blossoming. 
#TWGHUB

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to see your comments. Tell me what you think! There is nothing more important than receiving feedback and utilizing it. Thank you for reading