TWG

TWG

Tuesday 19 April 2016

HOW TO FIND PURPOSE

I don't know if it is proper to share my story here, but i will share it all the same....

For five years in school, i went from one seminar to the other looking for purpose...

After school, i served and yet, i was still looking for that big thing called purpose...

After service year, i found myself utterly frustrated because my energy was building up and yet i


couldn't seem to find purpose, i needed an outlet, any outlet to fulfill purpose...

Not until recently did i personally understand purpose...

Purpose is not in the big things...

Purpose is simply pleasing God..

And pleasing God means walking with Him daily..

It involves the place of sweet intimacy with your Creator...

Pleasing God starts from your obedience in His little instructions...

You want the big plan? Fulfill the small plan...

You think the small plan is meaningless?

Then you don't know how God operates...

Let the heartbeat of God be your heartbeat...

And fulfilling purpose, you shall!!!

I am Bamiloshin Esther,

I am a writer,

I rep www.twghub.blogspot.com

Photo Credit: travgarn.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really want to see your comments. Tell me what you think! There is nothing more important than receiving feedback and utilizing it. Thank you for reading